Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm Back!


"Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be." Marsha Petrie Sue

It's been such a long time since I last wrote, a whole season has come and gone and now it is already Summer! Absolutely gorgeous here, everything green and lush; insects buzzing and birds singing. Here you see the majestic oak I love to visit every day; it's surrounded by blackberry hedges, raspberry canes, and delicious wild strawberries. When we get to this spot, Kiki plops down and rests in it's shade. It's a wonderful tree. 
My veggie plot is coming along well. I have already harvested a fistful of red and white radishes. Lettuce is up next. Slugs ate two of my sunflowers and few of the nasturtiums, but other than that, things are bountiful and thriving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails