Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

it's finally here...

TO ALL OF MY SWEET & WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS:

HAPPY AUTUMN!


farewell summer
you've been fun...
pumpkins frost and foliage
fall has begun!

I am off to beautiful Cape Cod and will return on October 4th, with an armload of photographs and memories. When I return, this blog will be a colorful and joyful celebration of my favorite season. I can't wait to share it with you! You are all special and very much appreciated. Thank you for all of your kind comments, insights, and well-wishes.
Enjoy these first days of fall! May they be laden with all the simple treats which makes life good.

xo country girl

10 comments:

  1. I was in Maine 2 weeks ago. The color was just beginning. Hope you enjoy. Think I'll go next year a little later to see the color. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo so envious! But I shall be heading over to that neck of the woods soon too! Have a wonderful time - I can't wait to see the photos!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well , I'll be on Spring here but I wish you a fabulous Autumn !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip! I know it will be beautiful! Happy Fall to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to have the time of your lives and you both deserve it :) Cannot wait for the holiday posts when you are back xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe trip! I'm a Massachusetts resident and enjoy your blog regularly:). It's quite beautiful here this time of year and we're having lovely weather for at least the next week. Enjoy your travels & my home state:).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you! What a nice place to be visiting at this time of year. Your photo today is absolutely gorgeous. I love the reflection of the trees in the water.
    Happy Autumn to you too. Can't wait to see what you have in store when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wish I was with you ! I have a funny feeling we would have ALOT OF FUN TOGETHER !

    Have a great time...and see ya when you get home.

    Safe Travels,
    Kary and Buddy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an outstanding picture, the beautiful colors of the trees with the reflection on the water.... Wow..... !

    Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Autumn to you and Kiki! We really enjoyed seeing all the beautiful photos!

    Momo, Pinot and humans

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails