Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

thank you

It was very nice to come on here and read all of your supportive, loving messages. Thanks so much. This is a long healing process which has just begun. I go through different emotions throughout the day. Anger, worry, sadness, loneliness, desperation. Then there are the little moments of deep love between my husband and myself that shine through the darkness, and I am so endlessly grateful for so many things, and remember that I am blessed, despite this extremely difficult time. 
Before we lost our Little One, we started calling it our little Blueberry, and it has remained Blueberry, whose ultrasound picture is in a frame by my bedside, and who I think about hundreds of times a day, full of grief and love, all at the same time. 
Thank you again for all of your kind thoughts, I hope you know just how much I appreciate them. 
xo

6 comments:

  1. You're not alone, Dawn ! Now you're a member of mother universe ... yes ! You are a mother ! God gave you this little seed of love who will return to you sooner, believe me :) I'm sure that your Little One is telling God all the happiness of having you as his/her mother and God is preparing a wonderful returtn of your Little One :)
    God bless you and your husband and keep building your nest of love ... like the birds on Spring time ... From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all the happiness of this world and it's sincere, because it's from one MOTHER to MOTHER. Your tears today are watering God's garden and the Spring of your life, Dawn, will be so blessed ... Believe !
    Be sure all of your blog friends are sending love for you and we will be always here to comfort you :)
    Peace
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn,
    I am SO very sorry for your loss. I watched my sister who is my best friend go through this earlier this year. She was 12 weeks and found out @ her regular check up. It is a long process of faith & healing. You little Angel grew wings and will be protecting you. I will be praying for you and your Husband. Your love will see eachother through during this. If you ever want to talk please feel free to e mail me Virginiac19@aol.com
    Lots of love & prayers-Virginia ( Your facebook friend from Florida)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn,

    I am so very very sorry for your loss. I'm sure your Little One was just too precious for this earth. Take time to grieve, I wish you healing and love.

    xx
    Rhianna (from Facebook and Jamie Oliver)

    ReplyDelete
  4. John and I have been through this too...just stay close to each other...hold Kiki tight...

    God has plans for each of us...trust in Him...
    When I let everyting go to God, I find a peacefullness that comes over me...

    You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Take Care of yourself, Dawn
    Love from your friend,
    Kary
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you both every passing moment. You are being so brave and I am glad that Kiki is giving you lots of love and cuddles All of my love and hugs to you both, Morwenna xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails