Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

4 Leaf Clovers ARE Lucky!!





Added to my etsy shop  one day, featured in an etsy Treasury the next!

This giant 4 leaf clover was featured in a Treasury named 'Crimson & Clover.'

Click HERE to have a look!

I guess 4 leaf clovers really ARE lucky!

Thank you Carleen from Bunk Foss Baby  , for this awesome feature.

This is a wonderful omen and I feel very blessed. Now I just have to hope that Carleen's Treasury makes it to the front page of etsy. 

Kiki La Ru has it's own blog where I post news like this and new products; look HERE . I would really appreciate it if you 'followed!'

Thank you all, SO much, for your encouragment! It's so precious to have this supportive and positive community.

The needle and thread await.....

xoxo country girl


7 comments:

  1. congrats! I'm a follower at Kiki La Ru and can't wait to see what else you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations that is wonderful news! What a lucky four leaf clover it is and I hope it brings its future owner lots of luck too :)
    Lots of love
    Morwenna
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just followed your new blog! Want to wish you lots of luck. Your etsy set-up is beautiful. I love your cotton envelopes with sweet messages inside! Can't wait to see all your upcoming creations! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!...just went to comment and saw Erins!..I am Irish too and know a thing or two about 4 leaf clover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great! i love the envelopes! i made my first etsy purchase today, something someone posted on fb. a lilac placque with key hooks and a vase for flowers in a clamp. really different. i think etsy is a wonderful opportunity to get your work out there. all the best to you, dawn. t

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard that many of them had succeeded because of the four leaf clove. I wish that it will bring more lucky for u.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails