Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Double Fudge Oreo Crunch Cookies


Because sometimes, in deep winter, you need double the fudge. For your nerves, for your soul, to keep up your good spirits.

These are so delicious, especially the first day, just cooled from the oven. Don't be mad at me. It's freezing cold here. I couldn't help myself. And this isn't something you keep to yourself.

I read the ingredients and instructions out loud while bouncing Rafael on my lap, and my husband made them. Team work.

Double Fudge Oreo Crunch Cookies....Find the recipe HERE at How Sweet It Is. 
I substituted white chocolate and dark chocolate chunks for the chocolate chips.



Weekend is almost here, peeps!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. They look delicious! I just made a batch of chocolate muffins and managed to eat nearly all of them. Chocolate doesn't last long in our house. Happy almost Friday!
    xoTrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Trina, they do look delicious! And I am so with you with the "just because" comfort foods, I always get those cravings, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum... something to try this weekend. hope you're staying warm & sunggly in the house with your boys and pups:). happy weekend to you too! xox, blair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, sometimes a girl just has to indulge! These look so yummy! Can't wait to try them : )

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails