Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Latest Treasury Collection

It's been raining, raining, raining. So besides walking the dogs and running errands, I am at home, cleaning, napping, and surfing the web (aaaah, the luxuries of being lazy in your third trimester!). I've been having some fun putting together etsy treasuries, collections of handmade and vintage items that I find beautiful or intriguing. 

I'm happy to say that the vast majority of gifts and baby items I've purchased over the past year have been through etsy. When I'm looking to buy something, whether it be a baby blanket or a birthday gift, my first move is to go onto etsy and see what I can find there. There are so many unique, marvelous, interesting, and even reasonably priced items. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Buy handmade! It's so awesome to support people in their craft. Your dollars go to an individual and support their dream of being a self-employed artist or crafter. It's such a rewarding experience for everyone involved.

OK, enough etsy praise. Here are some really wonderful things waiting to be admired and, hopefully, bought.

Click HERE to view and buy from this treasury.


Click HERE to view and buy from this treasury.


Click HERE to view and buy from this treasury.


Click HERE to view and buy from this treasury.

Thank you all so much for your feedback on getting Boston operated. I was really relieved to read so many messages in support of our decision. I'm making an appointment today!

5 comments:

  1. I am an Etsy addict too, Dawn. Only beautiful things on that site. People are always asking me where I've bought something, and the answer is invariably Etsy! I'm trying to educate others, but still lots of blank stares...bizarre!! Glad you're relaxing, no rain here but warm & dull today xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved your treasuries Dawn! I agree with you on Esty and basically trying to make as much as one can. I've been really busy lately working on some artsy home projects. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love so many of your treasures Dawn! You do have good taste...smile... And I totally agree with your decision on Boston...you will be glad you did it.

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these treasuries are wonderful! I just love them, and its always a treat to be part of them :) yay for handmade!~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails