Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Breakfast in Bed


"My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet." -Edith Wharton

These photos were previously published in my Jamie Oliver blog. I wanted to share them with you as an example of the loving relationship between my husband and our dog, Kiki. She admires him so much, and is absolutely extatic when he comes home from work; when I tell her 'Papa' is on the way, she hurries to the window in the bedroom and looks down, waiting for him to come around the corner. And my husband loves Kiki so much that he would rather go sleep on the couch when her snoring becomes unbearable than kick her out of our bed. 
These were taken on a weekend; I brought my hubby breakfast in bed, and he had his little furry admirer watching every bite. Did Kiki get any of 'Papas' breakfast? You have one guess...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely little photos - that breakfast is making my tummy rumble too! I want your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are thinking of bringing a dog into your family, I can't say enough good things about Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. They are the most wonderful, loving, and intelligent breed I have ever come accross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! This is the best picture:)!!! Look at Kiki...just oozing interest in the breakfast platter, which by the way is perfect!
    Can't wait to eat with you guys...not in bed necessarily :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails