Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Picture of Innocence

"Oh God, keep me innocent; make others great!" -Caroline Matilda

This photo was taken after Kiki came out of the river, and I believe it to be one of the best pictures I have taken, because it captures perfectly her essence, which is innocence. Watching Kiki enjoy the summer, with all of it's simple delights, is much like watching a child. Only, I know that her innocence is something eternal, something she will never grow out of. I feel blessed to have such an example of pure innocence, love, and playfulness in my life. Thank you, Kiki.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Curious Cat! Nice of you to stop by, I'm going to have a peek at your blog asap to return the favor! I'll let Kiki know she's got a new fan. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails