Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lucky Days!



"If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."

Believe it or not, I found these 3 four leaf clovers all on one walk, in a matter of about ten minutes! I decided to take their picture instead of picking them; I picked so many four leaf clovers during my recent trip to the mountains and I guess it feels a little superfluous by now. I left these where they were to continue growing and maybe bring the next passer-by some luck. 
I also realized it's a good thing to keep your eyes on the ground looking for clovers right now; my friend Gerit said she saw two huge snakes dozing in the sun the other day, right in the field where I usually take the dogs. Now, there are no poisonous snakes here in Austria, but they can still bite you, and I'll be honest, just the thought of unknowingly stepping on a snake sends shivers down my spine! So, while I look for lucky clovers, I also keep an eye out for snakes, and hope my luck will come in handy amphibian-wise.

3 comments:

  1. That is lucky indeed. What a lovely blog. Thanks for stopping by mine. I love your cute pup. She and Jack would have a fine time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, can't you just see them chasing each other around? Too bad I'm so far away! Thanks so much for stopping by, glad you like the blog, it's still a baby, but I'm enjoying it so much.
    kisses for you and Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so lucky!!!Love it...also that you leave them and take pics instead...so thoughtful my wonderful daughter!
    I LOVE you so much....Yomom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails